Looking to get the perfect straight hair? Then, rebonding is the perfect solution for those who are not born with natural straight hair. With this quick option, the chemical structure of hair is reworked so they become straight for a significant time period. But, rebounded hair needs proper attention and care. Here are some basic tips for taking care of rebounded hair.
1. The care starts in the beginning of the treatment with the use of trusted products.
2. Using the post-care products properly is equally essential.
3. Washing the hair properly is also important as any hair conditioner residue may cause itching and hair-fall.
4. To prevent split ends, hair needs to be trimmed on a regular basis.
5. Protect your hair from heat and rain as they can also cause damage.
Getting regular hair spas also helps in retaining moisture and nutrition. Also, talk to your stylist about other tips to keep your hair shining and healthy.